Ovation of the Seas Cruise Review to Other (Asia/Africa/Middle East)

Ovation of the Seas review

Sail Date: November 05, 2016

Reviewed: 17 days ago

Cabin: 8720

I enjoyed the variety of food choices.
I think there needs to be more things to do for children under 5.
Would also be nice if the kids splash zone area could be indoors.
The days at sea were all very windy, so due to weather conditions it was always closed. And there is a new no diaper in the pool policy, so the kids could not swim at all.
I would recommend this cruise ship to families that have older children (around 8 seems like the perfect age to enjoy all the children amenities)

I loved my loft suite.
It was very spacious.
I would like to comment on the lack of outlets in the bathroom.
I like to dry my hair and prep in the bathroom, so I do not disturb my family.
Also in the bathroom there were no hooks to hang clothing or swim suits, so that was a little inconvenient.
The mood lightings were also inconvenient.
We would have liked to leave a light on here and there for night lights, but the lighting options were fixed...so we had no control over which lights came on.