Oosterdam Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

A Fantastic Experience

Sail Date: July 08, 2012

We arrive on the boat, the service was excellent from the get go. The room was beautiful and the staff very friendly. The food was very good, service in the dining room is impeccable and I realized that most of the food served in the same dining room is also available at the Lido Deck, casual dining. The boat offered many activities but I did not have the chance to enjoy it all. The ports of calls are very beautiful, but I feel that we did not have enough time in Victoria British Colombia. Otherwise I am extremely satisfied with the entire experience and recommend it.

Pros: Service on the boat is excellent. Staff is very friendly

Cons: Some of the port of call\, i.e. Victoria is tooo short

Recommends Oosterdam? Yes!

Ship is well maintained\, the staff constantly clean the boat\, the rooms were beautiful and cleaned and smelled cleaned as welll.
The Food was very good\, a few miss's but a lot of hits... Personal preference I guess. We ended up reserving a table at a specific hour as the open sitting can be very busy and they will attempt to team you with strangers at a table to speed up the process. There were a few other options\, one Italian restaurant\, Canellini and the Pinnacle grill Steak House\, but these options come at an additional cost for each meals and we opted to enjoy the food that was included in our package.