Oosterdam Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

A Great and wonderful cruise.

Sail Date: June 17, 2012

My granddaughter and I cruised on the Oosterdam and had a wonderful time. The cabin was always kept clean and I swear the stewards never slept. They were always working. All of the crew were very helpful and friendly. The ship as a whole was very clean. We enjoyed the Crow's Nest were we enjoyed "Mocas" and a time to read,rest and watch for whales. And of course the food was outstanding.

Pros: The food and the wonderful crew. Especially our cabin stewards.

Cons: Maybe the photo people. They lost our dinner photos. I know, I know they take twelve thousand photos a cruise.

Recommends Oosterdam? Yes!