Oosterdam Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Great Cruise

Sail Date: May 13, 2012

This ship was beautiful. It was kept spottlessly clean. I loved the decor.

Pros: Food

Cons: Lack of clear direction signs

Recommends Oosterdam? Yes!

The schedule sheet gave starting times for activities, but no ENDING times, so it was difficult to plan my schedule. Please fix that. Would enjoy more digital photo classes, esp in PhotoShop or just photography. Vary the shows more. Our cruise had too much of the same dance group. Enjoyed the comedy.
Our curtain kept falling down, but that was minor. Our biggest problem was hearing announcements. If you didn't have the tv on to ONE channel, you'd have to go out into the hall to hear the captain.To us, that was an annoyance, but could be important in future.
I loved the towel animals, especially the MONKEY! ALL the people I met were so friendly. I was very surprised and happy to see all those smiles!
Excellent layout, cleanliness, and accessibility. One bathroom had a problem near the theater. But overall, excellent.
I LOVED the FOOD!