Oosterdam Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

excellent cruise

Sail Date: June 05, 2011

Room Type: Suite

beautiful, immaculate, huge, well staffed

Pros: the ports , the service aboard the ship, the fabulous food, many choices for activities

Cons: not any of consequence- just personal preferences on a few things

Recommends Oosterdam? Yes!

it was huge, but easily accessed, immaculate, beautiful, much easier than I expected
food was fabulous and abundant, delicious, great choices,
..service was amazing
beds very comfortable, always kept clean
could not have been any better....super friendly, helpful, much more than required
overall the entertainment was very good. Some venues were not my taste, but quite good for what they did....the main shows were excellent, the lounges had a wide variety...something for every taste!!!
Ketchikan, Alaska
Would have chosen something else besides the Totem Bight Park which was okay, rather good. However my mobility scooter limited my choices.
Juneau, Alaska
my favorite port...Mt. Roberts tramway an excellent choice and quite affordable. The whale watching quest was great...saw soooo much, orcas and humpbacks, sea lions, eagles... Mendenhall glacier gorgeous
Don't Miss: Mendenahll glacier.....whale watching