excellent cruise

Oosterdam Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaskan Explorer (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 05, 2011
Ship: Oosterdam
Cabin Type: Suite
beautiful, immaculate, huge, well staffed

food was fabulous and abundant, delicious, great choices,
..service was amazing

overall the entertainment was very good. Some venues were not my taste, but quite good for what they did....the main shows were excellent, the lounges had a wide variety...something for every taste!!!

could not have been any better....super friendly, helpful, much more than required

it was huge, but easily accessed, immaculate, beautiful, much easier than I expected

beds very comfortable, always kept clean
my favorite port...Mt. Roberts tramway an excellent choice and quite affordable. The whale watching quest was great...saw soooo much, orcas and humpbacks, sea lions, eagles... Mendenhall glacier gorgeous
Don't Miss: Mendenahll glacier.....whale watching
Would have chosen something else besides the Totem Bight Park which was okay, rather good. However my mobility scooter limited my choices.

Pros: the ports , the service aboard the ship, the fabulous food, many choices for activities

Cons: not any of consequence- just personal preferences on a few things

Recommends Oosterdam? Yes!