Too many people

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Cruises: 7+ cruises

Overall rating:

Oasis of the Seas

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)

Sail date: January 22, 2017

Ship: Oasis of the Seas

Cabin type: Inside

Cabin number: 9673

Traveled as: Singles/Friends

Review summary

Cruise personnel at all levels from the Captain to our room steward were outstanding. Dining in the main dining room was where our party of 9 got together

to share daily experiences. Food selection and quality there were excellent and were served with gracious attention for all our wants and needs.

Although we booked reservations for all our shows, we learned that it was best to arrive 30-45 before showtime to ensure a decent seat. Also several events for which we had reservations were cancelled or overbooked but we learned this when we arrived for the show.

Although a frequent cruiser on Royal Caribbean, I will NEVER TRAVEL again on the Oasis. My next trip is the transatlantic on the Navigator. I've cruised the Freedom class before and love it.

EXCURSION: we took the Ultimate St John National Park and we were sorely disappointed. Bus from bay, up the road into the park.Driver pulled over at two viewpoints high above the bay but the rest was all wooded roads and a quick stop at a historic site. Definitely NOT worth the time or money.

Ship experiences

N/A

I travelled alone so my interior stateroom was adequate. My steward was wonderful and always had the requested ice bucket ready.

Ship tip

Make sure you make all your show and dinner reservations in advance

Ports of call