Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: September 17, 2016

Reviewed: 29 days ago

This Ship ( oasis of the seas) is a wonderful entertaining non stop fun , from the time you walk on board to the time you leave Drew and his team has something always going for the guest. The layout of the ship, easy access to room , stores , cafes and anywhere else someone need or wants to be is smooth and easy . The food aboard in the dining hall or in windjammer I could not say a bad word on it was all great. There is nothing that wasn't just right , the staff always very helpful you always feel welcome .

My attendant for my room was always helpful . Treated us so good . I hope I meet him again
Drew is the man.... awesome shows loved the 70s show
Dining staff are such great people

Always pre book online for shows and dinner