Extremely Nice Ship

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 10, 2016
Ship: Oasis of the Seas

I was very impressed with all the different sections on the ship for various entertainment .  From front to back. Top to bottom!!  Professional Divers in the rear with the 17 feet dive pool literally at the back of the ship!  Wonderful Ice Skating Show.  Missed seeing Cats. ( I've seen that on Broadway).

The food was really great !  Got to know a few of the bartenders.  These workers are on this ship 8 months at a time!  Most of them have been working for the company several years. One female assistant server was homesick and not going to continue😕.

Overall I know the ship is a few years old.  I was supprise D at the condition of the towels, napkins, chair cushions in the entrance to the restaurant.  Several other dirty areas caught my eye which I was supprised!!  My cruise mate told me I should work for the company and be a secret cruiser!!

I do, would recommend this ship though.  It's being replaced soon with The Harmony of the Seas I believe...

Saw dirty ceilings in guest services along with mildew stains... Many other hard to reach areas very dusty!

Really spacious Handicapped room. Not much room to put clothes and such. Noisy because kids pool was 1floor above and over. Could hear pool lounge chairs being scooted around. Could also hear lots of noise in general being that high up and close to pools. It was ok though..

Be sure to book shows. No tickets involved. Just have sea pass card!

They are VULTURES and want your money! NEGOTIATE, HAGGLE!!