Great and Relaxing

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 09, 2016
Ship: Oasis of the Seas

My favorite part of the cruise was just having so much available to do (or not) for my family.  I was traveling with my son and mother and they both had plenty to do and plenty of time to relax as well.  Perfect combination.

You have to register for which shows and when because of the sheer volume of the cruisers but if you need to change your mind, you can still go to the show, you'll just have to wait for the reserved cruisers and then they will seat you. It worked out great for my family when our plans changed.