Oasis of the Seas Cruise

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 16, 2016
Ship: Oasis of the Seas

Very disappointed when Royal Caribbean would not accept my room credit you guys had told me would be given to each room.  Because a family was not able to travel, they wouldn't let 2nd room have the room credit.  Also was shocked that they charged per person in the room to clean the state rooms.  Seems somewhat unfair when there is only 1 room to clean.  Felt charging per person was very unfair.  Wasn't as impressed with the guest services staff on this cruise as on my last cruise.

Could not have asked for better services than my attendant taking care of my stateroom. Very professional while providing a caring attitude. Was always smiling and very friendly. No matter, how small the request or how big, he was very efficient!!!

Felt not information was given about booking for shows and excursions. Announcements were difficult to hear.