Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great cruise!!

Sail Date: April 09, 2016

We had a wonderful trip. My husband and I had taken one cruise previously, along with our two oldest children (then 3 and 5). It was on another cruise line. Everyone talked up the cruise. It was such a disappointment. Nothing to do, one small pool. Needless to say, I didn't have high expectations this time. The less you expect, the less disappointment. I was wrong. I absolutely loved it. A great combination of relaxation and fun. Royal Caribbean does it well! I didn't pay attention when booking that we were on the biggest ship. It was amazing! It's huge! But somehow, doesn't seem overly crowded.

There were a few things I would have changed, of course. We didn't get in to see the comedy show any of the nights bc it was always booked up. And after a few nights, we skipped the dining room. There are enough other options, and actually we preferred that. There is enough going on at night such as game shows, and things, that we were entertained. I did not want to leave this ship. I've been home 5 days and I'm having withdrawals!!! We didn't take our children, although there are tons of things for children on the ship, without feeling like you are surrounded by kids. All in all, I would, or shall I say WILL definitely do again!!

Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
It's HOT! But it is beautiful. I think I would have enjoyed lounging on the beach here with less people.
Falmouth, Jamaica