Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Oasis on the Seas

Sail Date: April 02, 2016

Just finished a 7 day cruise on the Oasis and I cannot find enough words to express my satisfaction with the cruise. From the time we boarded the ship to the time that we left it was truly a great experience. To be a ship of this magnitude my family and I never felt that it was overcrowded with guests or had to stand in any long lines. There were enough food options and entertainment choices that you will never feel bored or at a loss of appetite.

I cant wait until the next cruise on the Oasis!Wink

Enough room for 2 adults and 2 kids. We rarely stayed in our rooms but it was adequate.

Book the dining room in advance and wisk past the lines in the main dining room.