Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

I really hate RCL

Sail Date: February 27, 2016

Room Type: Suite

Mikahl in Chops was terrible; the couple next to us ordered appetizers, then said they were still deliberating on entrees, and he told them that they had to order NOW, and that the menus were needed.

Ontay in American Icon was terrible. The table wasn't set when we were seated (at 8:35), he didn't greet us or introduce himself, or explain the night's selections, he brought my wife's soup and appetizer AT THE SAME TIME, he didn't clear our entrée plates before handing us the dessert menu, he didn't pour the cream into the soufflé, he brought my wife's coffee in a BREAKFAST mug instead of a cup and saucer, and the waiters were putting breakfast jelly on the surrounding tables at 9:45, when people were still eating!

The Hostess at Chops was gruff and unwelcoming.

The show times were scrambled or cancelled with no explanation, my reservations weren't shown on my TV, room service couldn't be ordered from the TV, the art auction listed on time on their flyer and a different time in the Compass, we received another art auction invitation wit NO date listed (?), three of the fine dining restaurants were closed at various times for private functions. My 3-night dining plan said that the first reservation would automatically be scheduled the first or second night, but it wasn't.