Best Cruise!

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 27, 2016

We had a wonderful time!  I never felt like I was 1 of 6000.  Good entertainment, good food, excellent service!  The staff wanted us to have a great vacation and did everything they could to accommodate us.  We will be back.

We did not participate in this as we are senior citizens. I just know that I wasn't disturbed by children--except the one screaming at dinner, but that's the parents' fault.

We received OUTSTANDING service from Calwin. He was both pleasant and professional. (I wanted to take him home with me.)
The lunch was an unexpected surprise! Beautiful setting. The aggressiveness of the merchants was annoying.