Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Our best cruise ever! xoxo

Sail Date: February 13, 2016

From the moment we got to the port, everything was smooth sailing on The Oasis of the Seas! Every single person was kind and efficient! We entered the ship to great fan fair! Music and good times greeted us! Smiling faces that aimed to please! And for seven days that's what we got! The shows were amazing! I had never seen such talent in one place!  The Dreamworks characters were there for the sailaway party and then they had the Aqua show which was amazing! Synchronized swimming, the breathtaking athleticism of olympic class divers and the heart pounding drama of acrobatic performances! One the second day we enjoyed the full production of the Broadway musical "cats". Just like the show you see in New York! The next amazing show was Frozen in time ice show! Hans Christian Anderson came to life in this breathtaking Ice Show! Featuring classic fairy tales such as "The Snow Queen" "The Ugly Duckling" and "The little Mermaid" And last but not least a gentlemen that was an artist drawing in sand! Unbelievable! Next the show "Come Fly with me" Daring aerial artistry, dance sequences and vocal performances! And again I said over and over, amazing! Then we were "Blessed" to see the Headliner show "The Alley Cats"  A group of four men who could do anything! They were funny and were a great a cappella group singing 50's and 60's songs! Made you smile and cry at the great memories it brought to your mind. Their was so much more to do then just this, and I can't forget how amazing they all were. On to the food, What can I say but again, Amazing! It didn't matter which restaurant it was, every meal, every appetizer, every dessert was delicious! Dining rooms, waiters, the service, couldn't be any better! Even Johnny Rockett's was one of our favorite breakfast meeting places! All american food that made you want to come back again and again! The Spa was also unbelievable! I went in feeling like a mess and came out like I owned the world! To top all this off my husband put me in a slot tournament unexpectedly and I came home with a free cruise for December 4th,2016. Eligible to win a purse of $100,000 in a final tournament! It doesn't get any better than that! We feel so "Blessed" to have gone on an amazing journey and adventure with this wonderful Cruise line Royal Caribbean on "The Oasis of the Seas" Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! xoxo Love

Cabin / Stateroom Everything was beautiful! Our room steward Owen Rodney was so helpful and professional! Couldn't have asked for better service!

When you buy the drink pkg you never have to worry about another charge for all your drinks or water. We reserved our shows ahead of time and never had to wait! Our internet was always perfect! Never a day we didn't keep in touch with our family at home! Unbelievable!

1 Comment