Great Ship but.......

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 09, 2016

The ship is truly awesome.  There is nothing like it and it never felt like there were 6000 passengers. However, the food was average or less and the breakfast was the worst ever.  I don't know how you can screw up scrambled eggs unless they were powdered.  No made to order omelets in the buffet dining room seemed strange but they had them on the pool deck which did not feel quite right.  I ordered roses for my wife at $75 and what arrived looked nothing like the picture on the web. they tried to satisfy me with a cheap wine bottle and cheap champagne but I had already purchased the drink package so it was a waste. The dining room waiter was good but the overall service on the ship was not great.

Good cabin.