Had a single room, really enjoyed that, wish they would make these available at a lower price for people who prefer a single room

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 28, 2015
Ship: Oasis of the Seas

I went on this cruise because I wanted to join a group having seminars on board, and their block of rooms was already booked.  Yours was the best offer and was the first time using CrusesOnly.  I was very satisfied with your service and recieved everything that I was promised.  I would use CrusesOnly again.

I didn't like having to book shows on Oasis at 10:45 pm.  Ship too big and like the Freedom of The Seas size much better.

Had an inside balcony, don't think I would book that again.