My cruise experience

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 13, 2015
Ship: Oasis of the Seas

This was my first cruise and I had an absolutely great time.  The ship was everything that I had heard it would be.  The dinning room and food was top notch.  My room was great and enjoyed the balcony. The shows I attended were very entertaining and the peace and quiet of the ocean was unbelievable.  The excursions I went on were very nice, priced well and had fun on all of them.Love

The food was excellent. We ate dinner in the main dining room and had very nice choices, a lot of variety and excellent service.

I enjoyed the swimming area for the kids. I got to play with my nieces in the pool area alot and enjoy a ice cream cone or two. I very much enjoyed watching the wave rider. That was very interesting. I loved the chairs at the back of the boat where you could sit and read and listen to the ocean and watch the wake from the boat!

Went to the water and trampoline show. It was very entertaining and fun to watch. They did an excellent job and were very talented. Great show.

Chandra was our dining attendent and he was wonderful. Very friendly, helpful and took the time to describe what was on the menu and very good with the children and all of us. We loved him. He is an asset to Royal Carribean.

Beautiful ship and lots to keep me entertained. Very nice ship.

My cabin was great. It was big enough for me and I loved the balcony. The room was clean and very comfortable. My cabin attendant was June and he was wonderful. He took care of the room twice a day and did an excellent job in getting me the things I requested. I had him take some items for laundry and he gave me what I needed to fill out and was very nice. I also requested a fan and he got that for me within a half an hour. Very kind and helpful. Another asset to Royal Caribbean. He was special and I just loved his smile every time you would see him. Great job done by June.

Pay for your drink package and gratuities ahead of time. Also, when you can, book your excursions early.

The boat cruise of the expensive homes.
Nassau was interesting to see how the people live and how important tourism is to them.
St. Thomas was nice. The Secret beach excursion was nice.
I did like St. Maarten better than St. Thomas. It seemed cleaner and more modern I guess. Lovely scenery on our bus trip to Maho Beach and back.