Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Incredible service

Sail Date: June 06, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The staff was incredible,food was ok,I think they should have more healthy wholesome variety or at least offer to sell it. The cabin was small and  clean,BUT,there was an odd odor in my bathroom..I called and maintenance fixed it immediately,apparently they did not empty out "toilet" issues..When we arrived in Ft.Lauderdale the entire cruise smelled nasty,I asked what was that odor,"toilet" issues.. why could they not wait until the cruise was empty ???

The kids room needs a more qualified staff and more interesting activities.

Please have more wholesome healthy clean ,organic food,even if there is an extra charge.
Cabin / Stateroom Not the best view,too many artificial lights @ night ,natural light was ok,load not relaxing at all.. If I could go back I would get an ocean view..or Central Park view.
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
When we arrived it was extremely crowed and long lines.. My 10 year old son and I did not have fun on those long lines while we had to pull our belongings -
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
We paid our $5 tip with a $20 dollar bill and the man told us he did not have change to "just" give him a $10 tip- Take change singles.. he refused to give us our money back .. Not much to do,it was ok,nice beaches,you can book a private cabana area,perhaps we should of done that ..
Falmouth, Jamaica
LOVED every minute of it,the lazy river was incredible and the staff at CHUKKA was the best! Ask for Banana Boy!
We loved our tour with Gabriel to the Mayan Ruins,and the beach was incredible wish we could of skipped Haiti and spend more time in Mexico and Jamaica ..My 10 year old boy learned a lot of history in the Mayan Ruins .

The spa area was my became my haven- book everything in advance,take the stairs ,elevators are crowed and always busy..