Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Poor service and attitudes from crew

Sail Date: April 18, 2015

This was my first cruise on Royal Caribbean and it was not a good experience. I have cruised Carnival many times before and have been blown away by their service every time. Royal Caribbean's cruise is supposed to be even better, however, that was not the case. The entire crew seemed to have an attitude of "we are inconveniencing them" and were very combative and quick to tell you "no." I don't think it is too much to ask for my steak to be cooked medium well, however, we were told no, it has to be medium or medium rare. This is just one example of the many instances that occurred on the ship. Overall, the ship is gorgeous, but if for the money you pay to be on it, the service should equal the ships elegance.

As soon as you get on the ship, you have to make a reservation for everything, otherwise you will not be able to attend comedy shows, theatre shows etc.