Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Nice Boat. Older crowd.

Sail Date: March 28, 2015

This is the nicest ship that I've ever been on.  The room was great and the balcony is a must!  The crowd was older than I would have liked and the night life is extremely weak.  The casino seems to be the only place with people after 1130pm.  Overall, the stops were nice and the ship is beautiful.  The food was much better than any other ship I've been on as well.  The formal dining room is great and the specialty restaurants are overpriced and not worth it.  Next time I would do the Eastern Carribean trip as the beaches and stops are nicer.  Also,  watch your tab in Labadee Haiti.  RC allows waiters to make bogus charges to your room without pairing room numbers with names or sailcards.  When you get a credit from guest services, the computer automaticly posts it to your account again hoping that you don't notice.  Why RC allows room charges to be made to rooms with only a room # and no other proof is beyond me...

CATS is terrible! All other shows are great!!
Kareoke is only 90 minutes
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
Nice beach. Overpriced Zip Line. Waiters allowed to frauduantly charge cabins repeatedly
Falmouth, Jamaica