Super magnificent mega ship

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 14, 2015
Ship: Oasis of the Seas

This was our fifth cruise and third RC cruise .  The ship was everything promised.  Very impressed with the interior of the ship. RC did an excellent job  planning areas of the ship exclusively for different age groups.   One of my biggest complaints on a cruise is that any relaxation time is marred by teenagers and younger people being loud and partying.  I was one of those years ago but now want to be able to get in a hot tub without them.  Love solarium and spent most of my down time there.  Enjoyed getting in my five miles every morning on the 5th deck track.  Service was superb. The entertainment, when we could get a seat was world class.  Much better than other cruises.

Things to improve on. Desserts.  I love to indulge in a good decadent dessert. I understand making small hand held desserts in windjammer but it would have been nice just once to have a truly memorable dessert in the dining room.  Having a bakery where you could buy specially made desserts would be great.

Classes- In the past classes were a part of every cruise and did not cost extra.  $25.00 to learn how to decorate cupcakes????

Making reservations for the shows was a pain.  I was not told to do so before hand so I had to stand in line to get left over seats.  Im assuming the large number of passengers made that necessary.

Over all the ship, the entertainment, the activities were fantastic.  It was like living in fantasy land for a week.  Now Im sitting here in SC looking out at the snow dreaming of Jamaica.

The food is ok, better than some other ships but I have high standards for quality food and although there were some highlights, mostly what you would find in an average high end restaurant. Nothing outstanding.

Better than other ships but did not care for paying for any kind of class that was offered. Even classes in the workout room.

Entertainment was top notch. Much better than other ships we have been on.

Did not come with children but it looked like the programs were wonderful

Amazing is the only way to describe this ship

Make sure you book your shows and seating time before you get on the ship!!!! Huge ship. Perfect for families with children and teenagers because there is so much to do. No worry, there is an 18 years and up solarium for adults with pools hot tubs and restaurant.

Its an upscale water park with beautiful beaches. Could be anywhere.
Nothing at Falmouth except the typical cruise village but lots to do inland
Been there, dont need to go back. My least favorite destination