Oasis

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 31, 2015
Ship: Oasis of the Seas

I loved all the interesting features of the ship and I am happy I did it at least once.  Would I go on her again, probably not.  I enjoy the smaller ships you can get closer to the people you are sailing with.  The itenaries were excellent.  With that being said I believe a true cruiser should at least try it once.  Most of the staff was wonderful .  The only time was at the casino.  I had a waiter take my coffee away and told me to buy drinks and I stil was playing and my husbands' soda package they refused to fill at the bar.  I complained to guest services.

We had three adults and I found stoage sufficent. The beds were comfortable and the steward kept our room clean and neat we loved him.

I can't stress how imprtant it is to make a reservation for My-time dining early on.