OASIS IS A ONE-OF-A-KIND ADVENTURE

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 20, 2014
Ship: Oasis of the Seas

2nd time sailing on the Oasis. Wonderful ship. I was fortunate to sail on her during the first year of service. She's starting to show her age. The beds mattresses are in desperate need of updating.

Menu's in Silk are very predictable with only a couple of menu items changing from night to night.

Windjammer staff was very small and not helpful, breakfast was a chaotic nightmare. Royal has really cut back on deck staff, as finding a drink was incredibly hard.

The ship has added new stores, but with this said, the sacrifice was evident as I could never find the Crown & Anchor Society desk. I even asked 7 crew members, they didn't know...

These are minor items, the Oasis is still my favorite ship...

Onward and Upward, the next cruise I have Diamonds in my eyes:-)

Predicable dining in the Silk Dining Room with only a few minor change from night to night...I think the food selection needs upgrading.

Cruise director was not visible...Didn't seem like crew was into having a good time...

Cats is not a great selection for family value. Diving show is the star!

Windjammer and Comedy Club staff needs improvement in attitude and service.

Sailed on the Oasis when she first went into service. She needs some TLC
The Oasis Allure Terminal will spoil you. If you ever sail on any other ship the old boarding procedure is not great. Love Port Everglades!
Starving children hanging on the fence for food, bob wire fences around the property, chair and float attendants rude, and if you don't have interest in water activities there is absolutely no reason to get off the ship. My two sons (16 & 12) have not gotten off the ship for the past two years (We cruise every year) because there's more activities aboard the ship versus Labadee... It's beautiful for 1st time cruisers, but once is enough. This is our 11th straight year of cruising!