November cruise

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 15, 2014
Ship: Oasis of the Seas

The ship was great and there were a few exceptional crew members and wait staff.  I do think the rooms need a little attention. We had " My Time Dining" at first I wasn't sure I would like it but I definitely would do it again. The one thing that I thought was wrong was getting an e-mail from Royal Caribbean  saying not to come until a certain time then when we do we have no time to get something to eat before the drill. I feel they did this as a ploy so that they didn't have a lot of people arriving at once.

the room itself was ok the steward was good
the mountain top and megans bay beach