Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Better than expected.

Sail Date: August 16, 2014

Ship was great. I hate reviews where you have to write something... so for now just filling up space.  I went, I saw , I sailed; That is all.      One member, Yatin from the Opal dining room was exceptional.

Children's Programs NA
Slightly difficult to get around bed each time, and lack of drawer/unpacking space. Overall however better than expected for a ship.
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida I live here
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
Just a beach.. excursions were extremely expensive for what you get.
Falmouth, Jamaica Excursions were extremely expensive for what you get. Hard to find non-cruise line excursions.
Had a great time, plent of non-cruise line excursions to choose from.