Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

Just Perfect!!!

Sail Date: August 02, 2014

I cant say enough about this cruise.  It was fabulous.  If anybody gets bored on this cruise they need to stay their boring behinds at home.  I will have to do another one just so I can finish doing everything.  Staff was great, food was delicious and the entertainment was a blast.    I really liked the variety of foods that Royal Caribbean offers. Since I'm often cruising with my teenage son that doesn't make time to dine with me in the dining room I still get to enjoy a array of different dishes.  When I saw real eggs over easy I was so in love with this ship.   My son (15) saw his first Broadway show and met many people from all over the world.  This ship should be on everyone's bucket list.

Cabin / Stateroom Our balcony room was great. I wished there would have been a lounger chair available so I could really get my tan on privately....
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
Make sure you get the unlimited drink package as you can use it fully and freely here.
Falmouth, Jamaica
Been all ober jamaica and wasnt pleased that most of the tours were either in ocho rios or Montego bay. Those travel times took away from my list of excursions. However we did enjoy Margarettaville next to the ship.
10th trip to Cozumel and its always fabulous. Secret here is knowing someone whos been.

I enjoyed breakfast in the windjammer café so I could watch the zip line and people golfing.