Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Ewing Group Cruise

Sail Date: October 26, 2013

Overall, I thought the cruise was excellent.  There were 19 0f us and we had a great time. The one area we were disappointed in was the internet.  It is very slow and that cost us money.  I do not understand why Royal Caribbean cannot get a faster interenet.  I will not purhase another internet package as long as it reamins that slow.

The food was great in the dining room and the Windjammer.  The shows were also great

1 Comment