Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Wonderful experience!

Sail Date: August 31, 2013

I really enjoyed this cruise. Had everything I needed. The entertainment was spectacular.. My only complaint is passengers smoking on the balconies. I couldn't fully enjoy my balcony because of the smokers on both sides of me. I came on this cruise to totally relax so I wanted to spend most of my time in my room and on my balcony. Because of the smoking, I couldn't. I lung issues and I thought these were not designated areas. Other than that, which really was an issue for me, the cruise itself was great!!!
Didn't like having to take the cabs to the main shopping areas

The quiet area for adults was great