We loveit!

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 20, 2013
The ship is beautiful. The food was very good and the stateroom service was promptly taking care of. The only thing I found the stateroom were small for a family of 4. But amenities and activities on board, especially the shows were excellent. I definitly recommend it. And I actually planning to come back in 2 years for my daughter's sweet sixteen. We loved Amy, the cruise director. She really has a lot of energy and was very enthusiastic and concern about our enjoyment on the cruise. Thank you Amy!! We had a wonderful time!

Sorrentos...the best pizza!