Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

my life away from reality

Sail Date: May 25, 2013

I really enjoyed my cruise on oasis of the seas,the crew treated us like they were making our stay enjoyable ,fun and worry free and not as if they were just "at work". There were plenty of things for you to do whether you wanted to or not. I do suggest a little side cut off on the daily planner because I didn't want to walk around with that big paper.
rey and gerald in the opal 4 dining room should be given a raise or special recognition because they were truly oustanding! Thanks again guys!!
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
check-in was pretty quick and smooth.
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
we ordered two non alcohol drinks but noticed when we got the bill at the end of the cruise that we were actually charged for the alcohol.
Falmouth, Jamaica

Before going to breakfast ,we would spend an intimate salmon bagel at the park cafe outside.