Outstanding Ship!

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 04, 2013
Ship: Oasis of the Seas
Having Cruised at least 6 other times before I can say this by far has been the best cruise experience! Even though the airline lost my luggage (Air Tran, on a non-stop direct flight) Royal Caribbean made this vacation a dream! One would think a ship of this magnitude would be impersonal and you'd be a number. That is so far from the case! Even with over 6,000 guest you never felt crowded. The wait staff and service was great and always attentive. I can't wait to cruise the sister ship.

Huge and lots to do! Took Three days to explore most of the ship and I'm sure I still missed a few things!

The Solarium was a great place just to relax after the day of exploring the islands! Kid free zone!