Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Outstanding Ship!

Sail Date: May 04, 2013

Having Cruised at least 6 other times before I can say this by far has been the best cruise experience! Even though the airline lost my luggage (Air Tran, on a non-stop direct flight) Royal Caribbean made this vacation a dream! One would think a ship of this magnitude would be impersonal and you'd be a number. That is so far from the case! Even with over 6,000 guest you never felt crowded. The wait staff and service was great and always attentive. I can't wait to cruise the sister ship.
Huge and lots to do! Took Three days to explore most of the ship and I'm sure I still missed a few things!
Been to all the locations before.

The Solarium was a great place just to relax after the day of exploring the islands! Kid free zone!