Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: March 02, 2013

Let me start by saying that in general I am not a fan of cruising. This ship is amazing! So much to see and do. Could not possible be bored... on board! The ship is all they say it is and then some. The staff is great! Amy the cruise director is awesome as was every staff member we encountered. All of the shows we saw were excellent. The Hairspray performance was broadway caliber. The headliner show (Vox Audio) was very entertaining and quite unique. The comedy show was hilarious. The food in the dining room was good and the buffet breakfast and lunch were really good also. Very good variety, well breakfast was pretty much the same everyday though. Chops Grille was excellent! The only thing that annoyed me on the ship was the wifi price/availability. I don't think they should charge at all or at least have a time period and or area where wifi was available. There are quite a few food options that you have to pay extra for, like the seafood shack on the boardwalk and the cupcake shop. Also, the picture prices are pretty steep. I bet they would sell wayyy more pictures if the prices were more reasonable, $20 for one 8x10 is a lot in my book.

Cruise Photos

Very good.
Still pretty small, but comfortable.
Not good, Excellent!
Also excellent.
Lots of stuff to keep kids busy.
More than enough to do.
Excursions a little pricy.
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
Check in early if you can.
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
Weather was bad...
Falmouth, Jamaica
Mexico is always good in my book.

Make sure you book your shows well in advance online or as soon as you get on the boat!

1 Comment