Awesome Ship!

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 09, 2013
If you can't find something to do - you aren't looking. The newer stateroom designs give the feeling of a larger room. The shows and activities on the ship can keep you jumping. The service was top notch! There are a few down sides - the food seems to be subpar - especially the Windjammer = everything has onions in it. It appears that they are trying to push you towards speciality dining which I think is wrong. I would like to see some type of visible security - on the Promenade Deck I saw more than once people arguing and pointing fingers - if security was visible perhaps these people would have taken their problems somewhere else. I would recommend on disembarking to do the express and take your own luggage off - they misplaced our luggage and we had to wait 1 1/2 hours past the time our number was called for our luggage to appear. We always take the land tours and as usual the trash on the islands was terrible St. Thomas, St. Maarten- I would love to see the cruise lines band together and state - we won't be coming back till you clean up your island - Mexico is the same way. When we were in port - their were a total of 5 ships - I'm pretty sure it wouldn't take long for the local government to do something about the trash - if the cruise ships didn't come.

A little disappointed.

Something to do all the time! Loved the smoke free Casnio!

Everyone was great!

Beautiful ship.

Very Clean - except one day we only had hot water and didn't know it until I was in the shower - boy was that a surprise.

Part of the Casnio is "REALLY" smoke-free. I've been on other ships that state this area is smoke free but you still get smoke from the smoke area - but not this ship. Plus this is the first time I've seen people actually winning on the slots!

Nice and new!
Old and departure layed out poorly especially if several ships are at port at the same time
Nice and clean - wish I made more purchased here
New area - layed out well! Looks like they are building on.