Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: February 02, 2013

Room Type: Suite

This will not be my last time on board the Qasis. I had a great time, loved the ship and I will diffinately recommend this ship and cruise line to anyone.
I didn't take my kids this time but the childrens section looked very inviting and fun.

Overall excellent ship with plenty to do for people 40 and under. Its great for the older crowd too who just want to relax. I would recommend this ship and royal caribbean to family and friends any day. Enjoy!