Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Purser

A New Kind of Balcony

Sail Date: January 26, 2013

We booked an inside balcony that overlooked the Boardwalk neighborhood of the Oasis of the Seas. I was sure if I would like not being able to see the water, but much to my surprise I had a great view of the ocean off the aft of the ship. Also had a perfect view of the water shoes...a wonderful plus. We watched something almost every afternoon and night right from our private balcony. Also participated in a package fine dining deal. It was awesome, especially enjoyed Chops and 150 Central Park Place. Giovannis was good too, but we ordered and ate way too much. Loved this ship!

There are private quiet outdoor decks at the aft of the ship. Go through the hall way of the cabins all the way aft. Nice place.