the cruise was "AWSOME"

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 12, 2011
Ship: Oasis of the Seas
Cabin Type: Suite
my overall impression was that it's a "GREAT" ship/ my husband and I were very impressed. We hope to bring other couples with us on our next trip.

Oh m an we just cannot stop talking about the "Aqua Show", it was just spectaculiar!!!!

Oh I forgot to mention a gentleman by the name of Edwin in the casino/ he was a "Great" help when I had trouble at my slot machine.

I just wished that there were (2) TV's in the suite/ my husband is into sports a lot
(smile) but that did not keep me from enjoying the rest of the ship by my self.
We went to the beach/ water a little rough but still enjoyed/ the staff was really good. especially at the beach/ I felt really safe and the lifeguards was good/ I don't swim/ but I felt they were watching me for my safety
We had a tour/ it was really good
We went on the Island Tour with Maguel, (sorry about the spelling) he was just great/ we went to the beach / the water was fantastic/ just that the tour was too short (smile)

Pros: Everyhing/ something going on all the time

Cons: I'm still thinking/ opps/ can't think of anything

Recommends Oasis of the Seas? Yes!