Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

My Family Cruise

Sail Date: October 01, 2011

I just returned from my cruise on the Oasis of the Seas. Traveled from NY to Ft Lauderdale. Arranged with Royal Caribbean for transfers to the port. Pleasantly surprised port was approximately 5-10 min away.Security and Check in process was another approx 10-15 min and we took our embarkation picture and boarded. Once entering the ship you will be amazed at its beauty! If you have traveled on other ships you can then begin to explore . Plenty of guides and information to find your way around. My boardwalk balcony room was Beauiful!! We had perfect view to the Aqua theatre.The staff and crew were very friendly. I ave traveled before and enjoy taking photos . I was happy to see we now have an option of having all our photos in an album. So now i can always treasure my vacation. I can definetely say I have experienced the best ship of th Royal Caribbean Fleet. Highly recommend the OASIS of The Seas!

Pros: Very organized for such a large ship

Cons: none

Recommends Oasis of the Seas? Yes!

Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)

Don't Miss: Zipline
We took a taxi downtown & dollars for four passengers and then went shopping . Great deals!
Falmouth, Jamaica
We chose to stay within the port area however my cousin went on the Dunns river tour and ad a blast