Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

A great cruise

Sail Date: September 24, 2011

I found this ship to be huge and by far, fun with lots of things to do and see.

Pros: The shows

Cons: Cabins too small especially the bathrooms

Recommends Oasis of the Seas? Yes!

The staff met your every need and went above & beyond to satisfy all of your dining expectations.
This ship is beautifully decorated with lots and lots to see. The cleanliness of the ship was outstanding.
Great food all over tbe ship. I especially enjoyed dining in the solarium and at 150 Central Park which is one of the speciality restaurants.
I found the bathroom to be VERY SMALL & TIGHT!!
I enjoyed all of the shows especially 70's night with Sergio who hosted Karaoke.
Great shopping!
Don't Miss: Perfume and liquor shops
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Meegans Bay/Beach
Don't Miss: City tour
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Straw markets
Don't Miss: Shopping areas in town not to mention the jewelry shops and linen stores.