Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Most fabulous cruise!!

Sail Date: September 03, 2011

The ship is beautiful! I liked Boardwalk and Central Park.. I like the fact that there are so many places to eat that none of them are too crowded. The only thing I did not like was that the elevators were all so busy and had to wait at dinner times. There was so much to do on board that there is something for everyone no matter what the age.

Pros: The beauty and the room!!!

Cons: The elevators being so crowded at dinner time.

Recommends Oasis of the Seas? Yes!

Quality was great. cleanliness was excellent and accessibility was good.
Overall quality of food was great!! Restaurant variety was excellent. Lot of places to eat so no place was too crowded.
We had the best stateroom attendant! He was also there keeping our room looking spectacular!
Everyone was so friendly and helpful! They were all asking if I needed anything.
Entertainment was fabulous. Great talent selected and great shows. Activities for everyone.
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
Beautiful!! There was a lot of work done on this island since the last time we were there and it was very nice. I especially like all the sidewalks - the last time it was all sand and very hard to walk in.
Don't Miss: the lunch provided by Royal Caribbean!
Falmouth, Jamaica
Liked getting off the ship and right onto the shopping area.
We did the Playa Mai beach break. We have done this before and it is great.