Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

It is totally AMAZING

Sail Date: April 30, 2011

I really enjoyed the cruise since all the crew members were always very friendly, and they will defend your cause to the fullest if they know you are being mistreated.

Pros: There is so much to do!

Cons: Having to fully pay for sushi!

Recommends Oasis of the Seas? Yes!

I saw their programs, the children would have had fun (if i brought them!)
Everything we had was great except for occasional TV static.
loved it! The buffet was always fun to eat. But morning were usually the same kind of food to select from if you went to the same buffet every morning. It gets packed!
I loved the animals they folded up during the middle of the week. These animals were from their towels and they left it in the room.
I enjoyed all of them.
there is so much to do, it seems like your in a rush to get it done if you are the active type who wants to grab the entire experience!
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
Some excursions were pricey.
Don't Miss: The Dragon Sky line!
You can do so much here! It was the longest port as well!
Don't Miss: I loved going to passion island! (its where the corona commercial was filmed)
Falmouth, Jamaica
The port is clean. If you want anything fun here to do, its best to plan for excursions.