the ship was amazing

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 02, 2011
Ship: Oasis of the Seas
The ship was amazing and the color schemes were very eloquent. The coffee was totally undrinkable, strong and tasted burnt. Tried it several times but it never improved. The excursion we experienced in Jamaica was terrible. It was $49 per person and the woman who was narrating the excusion did not stop for photos, only at Pier 1. She stopped at a small shopping area that was awful, apparently she was either related or knew the person who was running the shops. She could have stopped at Margaritaville at the least. The service was absolutely amazing. Your arrival and departure was the smoothest we have ever experienced and this is probably our 7th cruise. We were amazed that with over 6,000 people on board, we never once felt crowded. The entertainment was wonderful and could not have been better.

I feel there were way too many specialty restaurants that you needed to spend more money.

only experience I encountered was when I lost my sunglasses at the Breeze shop, I returned when I could after port day and the gentlemen who waited on me that day was rude and acted as I was inconvenicing him.

have always enjoyed Cozumel
as stated earlier our excusion experience was awful.

Pros: entertainment and service

Cons: coffee, coffee, coffee

Recommends Oasis of the Seas? Yes!