Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Oasis of the Seas is an Awesome Ship!

Sail Date: March 19, 2011

I loved this ship! There are several things to do throughout the day and evening. Although this ship is very large, it still has an inviting atmosphere. It was fun exploring and bumping into the same people, often (which amazed me considering there are over 5,000 guests).

Pros: This ship's numerous venues, neighborhoods, size and entertainment

Cons: Guest Services Desk was not helpful

Recommends Oasis of the Seas? Yes!

Everything about the layout of this ship, the neighborhoods, lounges, entertainment and food was Excellent!
Overall, the food was excellent however; I must say I would have preferred a better selection of foods at the Windjammer Marketplace.
Like all ships, the staterooms are small however; they are very clean and tastefully decorated.
With the exception of the Guest Relations Department. My request was not un-doable. They would not budge from their rules and waive a simple request.
"Simply, the Best; Better than all the Rest!"
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
The beach and the picnic areas are clean and fun!
The people in Cozumel are friendly, accommodating and not as pushy as other vendors in similar port cities.
Don't Miss: Forum Shops
Falmouth, Jamaica
Although this is a brand new port for RCI and will be very attractive once it is completed, it is far from major excursions.
Don't Miss: Dunns River Falls