Worst Cruise Ever!!
Norwegian Wind Cruise Review to Hawaii
Sail Date: November 29, 2006
Ship: Norwegian Wind
Cabin Type: Oceanview
Traveled As: Couple
Reviewed: 7 years ago
Review SummaryAll of the following is negative:
1. No one escorts you to your stateroom
2. Found dirty green underwear in room as well as pills.
3. Took almost three hours for dinner in main dining room - did specialty resturants remainder of cruise, some at add'l cost. (Waiters did everything - understaffed.)
4. However, when booked specialty rest for Mexican, they changed menu w/o advising us to Italian even though they had room # and name.
5. Asked to speak to personnel, e.g. cruise director - no response.
6. Had Virus on board with over 100 passengers - only on last day was it announced.
(Note: #4,5,5 reflect poor lack of communication among everyone incl captain.)
Ports of Call
Pros: Disembarkation was easy.
Cons: Service, if any, was terrible!!