Interesting

Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Cruises: 2-3 cruises

Overall rating:

Norwegian Sun

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)

Sail date: August 24, 2018

Ship: Norwegian Sun

Cabin type: Balcony

Traveled as: Couple

Review summary

Sun is a modest refurbished ship. Staff is great They do a great job keeping ship clean. Drinks are plentiful and many top shelf brands. Food is decent quality. My only issues was with . I booked my cruise and then my sister wanted to come along. I booked there cruise but the were booked on NCL Sky from Miami. Even though I spoke with a sales rep numerous times for cabin grouping, payment . I even asked were our cabins close etc. we did not notice the error until we were ready to check in and NCL and said there was nothing the could do. One rep even made a joke that we could just sail from 2 different locations. $1,100 dollars later I was able to rebook my sister on the SUN. I paid twice to enable my sister to enjoy her first cruise. Shame in NCL and they could have easily transfer money from SKY to SUN same ituneraries and same departure dates. Shame on both companies for not helping and pocketing $1.086.00 I already paid. Sales rep should have caught error in our numerous conversations.

Embarkation

Ship experiences

Ship tip

Choose room in middle of shil

Ports of call

Great Stirrup Cay (Cruise Line Private Island), Bahamas Did not visit port

Weather was too bad to take out Dingy to get to private island

Disembarkation