Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Second Mate

10 day Southern Caribbean Cruise

Sail Date: January 06, 2013

This cruise left from Miami, Florida, we visited St. Thomas, Dominica, Barbados, St. Lucia and St. Maarten / St. Martin. The Southern Caribbean is my favorite. We have visited all the islands except St. Lucia many times. I never get tired of our visits here. St. Lucia was a beauitful island and glad I finally got to see it. The ship the Norwegian Sun was very nice, we had large port hole. We usually go inside since it is cheaper and as long as I'm on the ship, I'm happy.
Miami Everglades
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas Megans Bay
Philipsburg, St. Maarten Dutch, St. Maarten French St. Martin see both sides while you are there.