10 day Southern Caribbean Cruise

Contributor Level: Second Mate

invalid-23483
Sail Date: January 06, 2013
Ship: Norwegian Sun
This cruise left from Miami, Florida, we visited St. Thomas, Dominica, Barbados, St. Lucia and St. Maarten / St. Martin. The Southern Caribbean is my favorite. We have visited all the islands except St. Lucia many times. I never get tired of our visits here. St. Lucia was a beauitful island and glad I finally got to see it. The ship the Norwegian Sun was very nice, we had large port hole. We usually go inside since it is cheaper and as long as I'm on the ship, I'm happy.

Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas Did not visit port

Megans Bay

Philipsburg, St. Maarten Did not visit port

Dutch, St. Maarten French St. Martin see both sides while you are there.