Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Europe - Northern Europe

greatest itinerary ever

Sail Date: August 02, 2012

The crew worked so easily together to make everything just perfect. The ship was on the smaller size and I liked that feeling of not being on a huge ship but a cozy hotel of 2000.

Pros: visiting all those wonderful cities with the ease of having a floating hotel waiting for me.

Cons: that the cruise ended and I had to come back home and get back into doing things for myself with no one to wait on me...

Recommends Norwegian Sun? Yes!

There were so many choices you could have whatever you wanted. Food was very good.