greatest itinerary ever

Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Europe - Northern Europe

9 Night Baltic Capitals (Copenhagen Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 02, 2012
Ship: Norwegian Sun
The crew worked so easily together to make everything just perfect. The ship was on the smaller size and I liked that feeling of not being on a huge ship but a cozy hotel of 2000.

There were so many choices you could have whatever you wanted. Food was very good.

Pros: visiting all those wonderful cities with the ease of having a floating hotel waiting for me.

Cons: that the cruise ended and I had to come back home and get back into doing things for myself with no one to wait on me...

Recommends Norwegian Sun? Yes!