Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Relaxing and enjoyable

Sail Date: April 02, 2011

We had great time, we found some quiet places to relax, Be careful of the soda program, add up how many soda's you will really drink and compare that price to the soda program price.

Pros: Cabin

Cons: Main dining rooms at dinner

Recommends Norwegian Sun? Yes!

I've cruised on many NCL ships and the shows in the Stardust were the worst I have ever seen. Ther was not one show I liked.
I do not feel that they did a million dollar refurbish, I saw old wall paper in the stardust lounge, None of the chairs in any of the public areas where redone. The sink in our cabin was cracked and broken, it should have been replaced.
It was very difficult to get into the main diningrooms at 5:30 or 6:00, a big crowd, and if you can't stand in line it is difficult.
Santo Tomas De Castilla, Guatemala
Very knowledgeable tour guide, good bus,