My anniversary/birthday extravaganza

Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Hawaii

10 Night Hawaii (Honolulu To Ensenada)
Sail Date: September 29, 2007
Ship: Norwegian Sun
This was a wonderful cruising experience. My husband and I were very impressed by the friendliness and kindness of the staff. My husband was completely amazed at the performances of the Jean Ann Ryan dancers and the extravagances that were put on. The other entertainers were very good, too.

The food in the Garden room was wonderful; however, we were disappointed in the East Meets West specialty restaurant. My steak wasn't that good--in fact, I had a better steak in the Four Seasons Restaurant.

We were impressed by the gym and aerobics rooms. The aerobics instructor, Teodora, was so knowledgeable and friendly. We were so impressed by the condition of the ship--it was immaculate.
Didn't get to see much.
Lovely island
Don't Miss: Princeville, waimea canyon
What a fun place!
Don't Miss: Shopping, restaurants

Pros: Jean Ann Ryan dancers/friendly staff/excellent food choices/immaculate ship

Cons: internet service/tv selections/tendering process

Recommends Norwegian Sun? Yes!