Great Cruise but with horrible start

Norwegian Star Cruise Review to Europe - Northern Europe

Contributor Level: Third Mate

9 Night Baltic Capitals (Copenhagen Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 03, 2014
Ship: Norwegian Star

Overall, this cruise is relaxing just like all the cruise I took before.  However, the food is not as great as others NCL I took before.  Service are OK, and crew member are friendly... at least, my teenage daughter had great time to chat with them.

Here is the horrible start begin... I studied before the trip and find the instruction from NCL website about travelling from airport to ship.  Apparently, the info is incorrect.  So, after 24 hours flight, we took the metro and s-tran... then got off the station which is not where the ship is.  We walked with luggages and find many people give many answers... but none point us to the ship.  We walked 1.5 hours, not 15 min, finally reach the port with near death experience.  What can I say... we made... but this is the unforgetable event in our vacation... FYI, when you get off the train, take bus 26, which will take you to the terminal... that saves 1.5 hours wondering in still-working ports.

Pool area is too crowed and complicate than other cruise I went before.

NCL dock different port from NCL info... whole port is like construction site.